Welcome to EPF Online!
EPF Online is the new internet training program that I have been developing. Now I am not going to hype this up and make it seem like it is the greatest thing since sliced bread (although I feel it might be, lol) but it is pretty cool.
See here is the problem I started encountering that lead me to develop EPF Online. I started to get an increase in the following:
- Personal Training members who moved away,
- Do-It-Yourself members who were comfortable working out on their own,
- Personal Training members who had a dramatic shift in income.
All three of these types of people had something in common:
They loved my training but couldn’t/wouldn’t make it to my studio.
So with their help (actually they were guinea pigs) I started developing EPF Online. Online personal training, the exact same (as close as I can get it anyways) as in my studio, just no one-on-one time.
And now EPF Online is ready for the public.
But what exactly is EPF Online? And what do you get?
I have created an online product that will be sent to you on the first of every month that will contain:
- A new program PDF that introduces and explains the program
- A Training Journal that will take you step by step through each workout and show you the exact progressions to make sure you are getting better every time
- A Nutrition Strategy because 70% of your results are going to come from the kitchen
- A Training Calendar to tell you exactly which days to do which workouts and eat which meals
- An Exercise Library to walk you step by step through each exercise in your program
Like I said, you are going to get all of the same coaching from me that I would normally give my members in the class room setting.
“What equipment will I need?”
- Every month you will get a new packet from me that contains a body weight version and a kettlebell version of this program. You wont need any equipment at all for the body weight conditioning program. You will need your own kettlebell though for the kettlebell program. Women should start with a 9kg or 10kg (18-22 pounds) bell, while men should start with a 16kg (35 pounds) kettlebell.
“What happens if you give me a program for the gym and I don’t have a gym membership?”
- Since you will be receiving a new program every month and the majority of programs I put together are body weight only, you will have a very nice library of programs you can do instead of the weight room program I created for this particular month.
“What happens if I don’t like your program?”
- I have a 90 day policy. If you aren’t happy with what I am giving you at ANY point for ANY reason during your first 90 days just let me know. I will cancel your membership and issue a full refund no questions asked. I would rather make people happy than try to get rich f*ing people over.